Write Mindful – my recent & ongoing work includes:
- Writing for Relaxation – Black Horse – Aylestone – monthly sessions since January 2015
- Read your Way to Mindfulness – Everybody’s Reading 2016
- Creative Writing for Beginners – Coalville Library March 2014 – March 2016
- Writing East Midlands – Conference Co-ordinator November 2015 – March 2016
- Writing for Well-being – creative writing session as part of the “Be Happy Day” Melton Library – October 2015.
- Writing from the Clouds – writing for well-being session delivered as part of Everybody’s Reading Festival October 2015.
- Toddler Tales – crafts and storytelling delivered as part of Everybody’s Reading Festivals – at De Montfort Hall and Beaumont Leys Library during 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Volunteer Parent Reader Year 1 reader & Storyteller – Leicester Primary Schools.
- KLIC BAIT Volume 1 – Commissioned Short Story & Associate Artist September 2014.
- Writing for Wellbeing Workshops – delivered in October and November 2013 for UHL Staff at Glenfield Hospital.
- Reflective Writing for Wellbeing Course: Orchard Foundation, attended in November 2013.
- Writing for Wellbeing Workshops: delivered as part of Hi 5 Well-being month in October 2013 in Leicestershire Libraries.
- Creative Leicestershire Mentoring Scheme – For Writer Development Mentored by Alison Dunne during 2013-2014.
- Artists in Health Care Settings – training with Beauty and Utility Arts – undertaken May 2013.
- Sensory Storytelling sessions at Mosaic – at the Centre for Learning Disabilities May 2013.
Want to find out more? Contact me.